Monday, March 22, 2010

Prayer

After spending a chunk of time last night and this morning reading reactions to the Health Care Reform passed by the House last night, all I want to do is pray.

Pray that responses to what has become a decisive issue will not replace the Spirit of Christ all Christians are to exhibit.

Pray that individuals who will be helped by the reform are not forgotten.

Pray that all of us (left, right, middle, or whatever) will remember that the body is just one part of holistic health and that there is still so much brokenness in our world.

Pray that whatever may come that I will continue to seek out how Christ would have me respond.

1 comment:

  1. Totally. One of my old friends from back home called me an idiot on Facebook for liking health care reform. What hurt the most is that he did it in the name of his Christian values. :(

    ReplyDelete